A Quick Post to Keep You in the Loop


So, even if I did have readers at one point, I haven't had anything to say here for nearly two months.

To keep you in the loop;

Chris Gardiner has moved to Kelowna, BC by driving from Kitchener. I am continuing my photography, and my services are still available in my new location.  The journey was 'photo-documented' and there is a written breakdown of the journey coming in a blogpost soon.

Also, I got my first Canon L Series Lens this week, and am thoroughly impressed.  I will have a post on the Canon EF 70-200 f/4L USM on the way soon.  It has gotten some good use already, and is a massive improvement from my Canon EF 75-300 f4-5.6 USM III 

Also, trying some new techniques, like HDR images for beautiful scenery, (like the one above) and virtual panoramas - interactive panoramas, but sadly have no suitable examples of this. More on these soon!

All in all, I am loving the new location. Expect a lot more wildlife and scenic photos while I am still getting my name known around this area.