Broadcasting Myself with YouTube

There are so many different media at the fingertips of creatives, and many of which have been incredibly simplified.  So I have recently started taking an interest in video work again. Not to mention, having a mega-processing beast of a mac allows me to use programs I couldn't before.

Not to mention, I invested in a little pocket hand-camcorder, just to video tape some of my shoots. Sometimes for my own info ; how did I set up my lights for that shoot, and sometimes, so I can create little videos to advertise my work like I have been posting to youtube.

Hit the link below to see a campsite time-lapse from Fintry Provincial Park just last month.




I have got a few more time lapses, more videos up and loads more on the way, so check out The Chris Gardiner Photography Channel on YouTube now!

I am actually really looking for music artists who wish to have their music featured, and of course clearly credited in some videos. Most importantly, I will be looking for music to place with snowboarding footage from the last, and coming seasons.  So if you are an artist, and like the idea of having your music played to some video footage, drop me a line!

C Gardiner Photography | Promote Your Page Too