Just OK

As in Just the Okanagan!

Why not celebrate the place I've called home since 2010 with an album dedicated to it, which is also the first of it's type I've ever launched.

Not only does it have 195 photos shot by me in the last few years, which are easily browsable, but you can also order your own prints with a variety of options straight from the album!

HERE'S THE LINK:: 


:: THAT WAS THE LINK




Help me make this album successful and share it with others you know that may be interested in locally sourced artwork - everything you can order is printed at my office in Kelowna, and usually within 24 hours.

Shipping fees will be returned for multiple items ordered, and/or those opting to pick up their prints in person at a mutually planned time and location - that's right - I'll hand deliver it.

Thanks for reading, and hopefully I'll be printing something for you soon!


ONE MORE TIME, HERE'S THE LINK:: 


:: THAT WAS THE LINK FOR THE LAST TIME


C Gardiner Photography | Promote Your Page Too