Momentary Lapse in Time

Taking a second to share a couple quick time lapses I've created recently, it will only take a moment of your time!

This first one is a pretty nice sunset that I actually got out pretty late for on the evening of September 8 2013. We had a little picnic and I left this run in the background while I ate my kabobs and admired it without looking through a viewfinder.



Hit the link to see another!


This next one shows some crazy daytime cloud movements. I love the way that the low layer moves away from the viewer as the high layer comes towards. And the crepuscular rays that decided to shine through when the overcast started clearing were a pleasant surprise.


So far I have only really shown some scenic time-lapses, but there are some more different concepts I've been practicing with and I'll hopefully be sharing those soon!

Follow me on YouTube to get a first look as soon as they go up! www.youtube.com/cgardinerphoto


C Gardiner Photography | Promote Your Page Too