Ontario in the Fall : Redux 2013

Last fall in Ontario netted me some of what we like to call 'banger photos' or the ones we really really like. So it's no surprise I'll be back again this fall to see some more of the same, and hopefully a lot of what I missed the last time!

The fall is such a short window in so many places, it can be hard to hit it right in more than one location from a photographer's point of view.

Read More to see what I came back with from last year!



Order this as a print now!
Buy this as a print now!
Get this triptych as a print now!

Get a print of Niagara Falls

This beautiful small marshland in Muskoka as a print on demand!

Send me some requests for what you think you'd like to see me photograph during my short visit! If I pick your place, (and it's somewhere I have never been) I'll send you a free print as a thank you!

Send your requests via facebook please! Hit the link below.


C Gardiner Photography | Promote Your Page Too