POTD : Grenadier Pond in Toronto's High Park

Grenadier Pond, Toronto's High Park, October 2013

During a recent trip to Toronto I had a little walk around High Park and grabbed this snapshot of Grenadier Pond.  Hit the link to read about this picture!



Though, I visit the city often on my frequent trips to the GTA throughout the year, this area isn't usually on my list of stops. Now I feel like it should be, though I passed by en route to somewhere else, I would have loved to explore this spot further.

First idea that jumps into my mind when I look at this spot here is a night time lapse with the reflections of the condo lights which I'm sure will flicker from unit to unit throughout the night.  I'll leave you with some info about how I made this picture.

Some details and Equipment:
Canon Powershot G15 (that's right, this came from a point and shoot!)
ISO 80
f/2.8
1/200s
RAW file

Hope all of you readers like the first picture of the day segment, I'll try to get a few of these out every week from now on.

C Gardiner Photography | Promote Your Page Too