Awesome Equines

Do you like horses? I must admit, after a few years with Steph, they certainly have grown on me. I guess I don't even hate the smell anymore.  You know - that smell where you're like, "ya there was a horse here".

There's a bunch more pictures to look at after the link.



A nice night at Lanyard Stables, near Kelowna back in September.
First time jumping in a while!
I guess they don't look cool from all angles.
Hard to tell who was more tired at the end of the day...
They are pretty cool animals, and, as I learned a few years back, can make for the subject of some awesome sport+action photography! That is why I remembered my camera this time.  All the images you see from this day were captured on my little Canon G15. I know right!?

C Gardiner Photography | Promote Your Page Too