Picture of the Day : Ray of Light

Scenic Crepuscular rays of light poke through the clouds on the Mountains of Okanagan Valley viewed from Kelowna by Chris Gardiner Photography www.cgardiner.ca
Mountain Weather in Action
This picture of the day is from earlier this month on a warmer afternoon by the water. The clouds were moving fast, and in the distance, the sun was shooting its rays down towards the Peachland area. The layering and gradation of the mountains behind were what caught me with the golden mist above.
This one even came from the Canon G15 as I didn't even have my good cameras on me - I was just enjoying a little walk with Steph.

You may have seen this one before with a little modification over on my facebook page. I am actively avoiding posting pictures on facebook now, hence the picture of the day section here.  But in the case of cover photos, I decided to make them an opportunity for a little photoshop action. See what I mean after the link.




Scenic Crepuscular rays of light poke through the clouds on the Mountains of Okanagan Valley viewed from Kelowna by Chris Gardiner Photography www.cgardiner.ca
This one is on facebook too, but the compression kind of mangled the small details, so hopefully it looks better here!

Enjoy and thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the week, we're almost into December! 2014 here we come!

C Gardiner Photography | Promote Your Page Too