The Five Day Black And White Challenge : III

Welcome back to Day 3 of the Five Day Black and White Challenge.  My choice for today is;

monochrome photo of an equestrian rider in the ring captured by chris gardiner photography
Equestrian Practice Monochrome by Chris Gardiner
for #fivedayblackandwhitechallenge
Another one of the shots I grabbed just shortly before leaving the sunny Okanagan I called home for the last few years.  This is Steph at a late afternoon equestrian practice in the ring.  I loved this image as soon as I captured it, and it looks great in a colour version too.  There was a big white building just out of frame on the left that put a bunch of nice fill light into the scene.   Sometimes there is as much to be said for what is outside the frame, as there is for what's inside.


C Gardiner Photography | Promote Your Page Too