Picture of the Day : Rustic Old Barn

An interior view of a rustic old barn as the setting sun shines in through the cracks in the barn board captured by Chris Gardiner Photography www.cgardiner.ca
Interior view of a rustic old barn, full colour version below
Every now and then through my travels, I happen upon a place that screams at me to be photographed. This rustic old barn was one such place.  It's located out in the rural countryside near Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada.
I've also included a full colour version of the same image, I am having a hard time deciding which I like better. 



An interior view of a rustic old barn as the setting sun shines in through the cracks in the barn board captured by Chris Gardiner Photography www.cgardiner.ca
Full Color Version of the old barn interior.

C Gardiner Photography | Promote Your Page Too