Picture of the Day : Not Yet Winter!

scenic winter view on the shore of lake Huron in Ontario Canada by Chris Gardiner Photography www.cgardiner.ca
Wintery scene on shore of Lake Huron
I bet you're thinking "what's he doing sharing a winter photo already", so we probably don't share the same appreciation for snow.



This picture came from January 2015. Looks like January doesn't it?  I didn't do much with it at the time, and it never got shared anywhere or anything.  As the year went on, I gradually grew more fond of the set of images this one is a part of.

Now I am actually really excited for winter so I can return to this spot and shoot it a little more.
Not so excited I want winter to come early, but excited enough I am not dreading it.


C Gardiner Photography | Promote Your Page Too